Tuesday, January 16, 2007

So today was the followup on my doctor's visit, and my cholesterol is really high, and the doctor is going to put me on pills to try to take it down. This is what i've feared: that it's going to get to the point where i can't just control it through diet and exercise.

I feel horrible about this. I've tried and tried to watch what i eat, but it seems to be useless.

Anyway, i hate Netflix. I sent off "Steel City" and "Stephanie Daley", and the next movie on my queue was supposed to be "Infamous"... and yet now it's marked as Very Long Wait, while yesterday, it was marked Now. So that should have been my next movie. But now i don't know when i'll get to see it. Or "The Illusionist" (which had been marked Now over the weekend). This is driving me crazy. I was glad to see "Wristcutters" and "Four Eyed Monsters", but too many of these dreary dramas and i'll go stircrazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home